Prize Draw Official Rules
Official Prize Draws Terms & Conditions
The following promotion is organised by Lightspeed GMI("Lightspeed"). No purchase necessary.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
- To enter without being a member of the Panel or to gain additional entries if you are a member, hand print your name, address, and email address on a 3-1/2" x 5" postcard and send to: Lightspeed GMI, Official Prize Draw, 5th and 6th floor , 4 Millbank, Westminster, London SW1P 3JA , UK .
- You must handprint the month and the season on your postcard. No mechanically reproduced, facsimile or computer generated mail-in entries allowed. Do not place your postcard in an envelope.
- Mail-in entries must be postmarked on the last day of the Promotion Period and received within seven (7) days from the last day of the Promotion Period.
- Subject to the restrictions in paragraph 6 below, with each submitted postcard, a participant gains one (1) entry in the sweepstakes
ENTRIES AND ELIGIBILITY
- You receive entries into the quarterly prize draw when you participate in panel activities, such as a survey, a Quick Match, a Mini Poll or any other panel activity for which entries will be offered.
- New panel members also receive one entry into the quarterly prize draw on joining the panel.
- This Promotion begins on the 15th July 2013 at 12:00am GMT
- The first draw will take place on 10thOctober 2013 covering a 3-month period between the 15thJuly 2013 12:00am GMT and the 30thSeptember 2013 11:59pm GMT
- Thereafter, a draw will take place on a rolling quarterly basis, following the below calendar. Draws will be organised on or around the 10th January, April, July and October of each year
- The first draw will take place on 10 January 2009. Thereafter, a draw will take place on a rolling quarterly basis on or around 10 April, July, November and January of each year. Lightspeed will randomly select 3 prize winners from the electronic entries submitted between the first day and 11:59pm on the last day of the preceding month.
- 1st October to 31st December; draw: 10th January
- 1st January to 31st March; draw: 10th April
- 1st April to 30th June; draw: 10th July
- 1st July to 30th September; draw: 10th October
- Lightspeed will randomly select prize winners from the entries submitted between the first day and 11:59pm on the last day of the preceding month.
- All entries by online participation must be received by 11:59pm on the last day of the month preceding the draw. Where entries are received for participating in a survey, Quick Match, Mini Poll or other online activity, that activity must be completed by 11:59pm on the night preceding the prize draw.
- The prizes will be awarded as follows, subject to paragraph 4.5 below:
- One quarterly first prize of £500 in Panel Points
- Two quarterly special prizes of £250 in Panel Points
- One hundred quarterly special prizes of £5 in Panel Points
- Prizes are limited to one prize per entrant per quarter. If you are randomly selected by Lightspeed for multiple prizes, you will receive the prize of the highest value and an alternate winner will be selected for the other prizes.
- Lightspeed reserves the right to substitute the points for a gift certificate or other prize of equal or greater value.
- Prizes are personal to the participant and can only be transferred or assigned with Lightspeed's written permission.
- If in any quarter the total number of participants is less than 103, then the total number of prizes to be distributed will be equal to the total number of participants. The prizes will be distributed in descending value and the first entry drawn will receive the highest value prize.
- The value in Panel Points of each prize will be calculated using £1 equals 100 MySurvey points and £1 equals 31 MarketPoints, depending on the panel membership of the winner. Panel Points can be redeemed through the panel rewards catalogue at any time. Value of Panel points in the catalogue varies depending on rewards type.
- If the prize draw involves 16-18 years old panel members, their parent or guardian approval will be required.
- The prizes will be awarded as follows, subject to paragraph 4.5 below:
NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS
- If you have won, you will be notified by e-mail within 10 business days of the prize draw.
- The prize in panel points as stated in 4.1 and 4.6 will be automatically added to Point account
- If the winner does not wish to accept the prize they must notify Lightspeed within 30 days. If the winner does not wish to accept the prize, the transaction will be reversed and the Points removed from the winner's account. If the account balance is less than the value in points of the Prize at the time of refusal, the member's account will be set to zero. Replacement winners will not be selected. For the days where winners have rejected the award, the winner's list will be noted as "forfeit".
- If you have won, you may be required to provide Lightspeed with proof that you are the authorised account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry. Details of prize winners are available on the Website or by writing to Lightspeed enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope.
- If you have won, you may be asked to participate in publicity. By accepting the prize, you grant Lightspeed the right to use your name, likeness, home town, biographical information and the fact that you have won a prize for any lawful purpose, without obtaining further permission or compensation, except where prohibited by law.
ODDS OF WINNING
- The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries based on all panel activities available during the Promotion Period.
- The odds of winning also depend on the number of panel members eligible during the Promotion Period.
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
- Lightspeed is not liable for lost, late, misdirected, illegible, incorrect or inaccurate entries or entry information, whether caused by web site visitors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the sweepstakes. Lightspeed reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend this sweepstakes should a computer virus, bug or other causes beyond its control corrupt or impair the administration, security or proper operation of the sweepstakes. Any attempt by an individual to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the game is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Lightspeed reserves the right to seek damages from any such contestant to the fullest extent permitted by law.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Employees of Lightspeed, and employees of those companies’ respective marketing and market research contractors, distributors, advertising and promotions agencies, and the immediate family members and/or persons living in the same household of each, are not eligible.
- All laws and rules apply.
- ALL TAXES ON PRIZE ARE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER
- Entry constitutes permission to Lightspeed and its agencies to use winner's name, address and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and trade without further consent or compensation, unless prohibited by law, in line with clause 6.
- By participating in this sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges. The winner agrees to release and hold harmless Lightspeed and their officers, directors, employees, contractors and agents from loss, injury, death or other liability that may arise from participation in this sweepstakes or from acceptance or use of any prize.
- These Rules constitute the entire agreement between you and Lightspeed regarding any promotions run by Lightspeed.
- These Rules shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
- The parties irrevocably agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts in relation to any claim or matter arising under or in connection with these Rules.
- These Rules have been last updated on: 1st October 2014
- This promotion is organized by Lightspeed GMI:
Lightspeed GMI Ltd.
5th and 6th floor
4 Millbank, Westminster
London SW1P 3JA