Points Official Rules
MySurvey Points Program Terms & Conditions
These MySurvey Promotion Rules ("the Rules") apply to all promotions run by Lightspeed Research Limited ("Lightspeed"), including, but not limited to, the Points Program and quarterly prize draws, as promoted on MySurvey panel website ("the Website"). MySurvey ("MySurvey") is the name of the panel operated by Lightspeed.
Lightspeed reserves the right to modify the Rules, so it is important that you check them periodically. Continued use of the Website and participation in surveys is considered acceptance of the Rules, and any modified terms included therein.
ACCUMULATION OF MYSURVEY POINTS
- Once you have joined the panel, MySurvey Points will be awarded when you undertake various online activities on the Website.
- The activities that will allow you to earn MySurvey Points may change from time to time, at Lightspeed's discretion. These activities will be clearly set out on the Website or within these Rules.
- Currently, you can earn points by completing most surveys. Where a survey does not carry MySurvey Points, this will be clearly stated on the Website at the beginning of the survey or in the survey invitation email that you will receive from us.
- Lightspeed reserves the right to suspend, terminate, revalue or modify without notice to you, all or part of the Points Program value structure and offers. Lightspeed reserves the right to adjudicate all MySurvey points discrepancies at its sole discretion, and you agree to abide with the decision of any adjudication. In the event that the Points Program is terminated, you will be notified and given 1 month in which to redeem your points.
- MySurvey Points will be posted to your account no later than 30 days following survey completion or entry into a prize draw and will be available for redemption as soon as they are posted to your account. Lightspeed takes reasonable care to ensure MySurvey Points are accurately deposited in your account. However you are responsible for ensuring that your MySurvey Points are correctly deposited and you should notify Lightspeed within 2 months of completion of a survey or prize draw if MySurvey Points have not been correctly posted to your account. Lightspeed shall not be liable for any losses suffered due to any errors in the posting of points.
MYSURVEY POINTS VALUES
- You will receive a certain number of MySurvey Points per completed activity (dependent on complexity). The number of MySurvey Points available for any activity will be stated on the Website.
- You can view your total number of MySurvey Points online by visiting the Members' Page of the Website. MySurvey Points expire after two years.
- MySurvey Points are personal to you and are not transferable without Lightspeed's written permission. They are not considered to be property, and as such, you cannot sell, transfer or assign your Points to any other person without Lightspeed's written permission.
REDEMPTION OF MYSURVEY POINTS
- You can only redeem MySurvey Points if you have a minimum of 345 points in your account, and your account is in good standing.
- All MySurvey Points must be redeemed online. To redeem Points, you should go to the Members' page. Other MySurvey redemption methods may be added or substituted in the future at Lightspeed's sole discretion.
- The value of one MySurvey Point varies depending on the prize you choose. Lightspeed reserves the right to change this value without notice, and any change will be set out on the Website or within these Rules.
- MySurvey Points can currently be redeemed for gift vouchers.
- The MySurvey Points can be redeemed at http://uk.mysurvey.com . Further details of this arrangement can be found on the Website. Lightspeed reserves the right to change merchandise and gift certificate offers on the Website at its discretion and without notice. You acknowledge that Lightspeed is not responsible for any actions taken by Perks or any partners in connection with the redemption of MySurvey Points.
- The value of your selected reward may not exceed the number of MySurvey Points in your account. However, you may select a reward of lesser value. Any unused Lightspeed Points will remain in your account for future use and once you redeem MySurvey Points, the appropriate number of Points will be deducted from your account.
- MySurvey Points are non-negotiable and may only be redeemed for the rewards stated above, or on the Website.
- Rewards received as a result of redemption of MySurvey Points cannot be exchanged, returned or redeemed for cash value.
- The rewards pictured on the Website may not necessarily reflect the exact colours or models of actual rewards, due to printing variations and manufacturers' updates.
- Lightspeed reserves the right to substitute any reward for a reward of equivalent or higher value if a reward is not available.
ADMINISTRATION OF REWARDS
- Lightspeed does not accept any liability for any losses suffered by you due to any error or omission by the third party in the administration or delivery of rewards.